67 St. Germain Street, Boston
Electric streetlamps and elm trees dot the red brick sidewalks of St. Germain Street, this quiet, one-way row of historic townhouses in Back Bay. A few blocks away, Boylston and Newbury Streets brim with excitement. Inside each apartment, thoughtful renovations have retained the charm of old while infusing the comfort and convenience of modern living. It’s the perfect balance.
- Bay windows and skylights give apartments an open, airy feel
- Kitchens feature custom recessed butcher block counters, dishwashers, disposals, and rustic Welsh quarry tile floors
- Outdoor spaces include private decks and garden patios
- Full tile baths and custom vanities
- Vintage detailing, including high ceilings and exposed brick
- Converted electric fireplaces offer ease and charm
- Walk-in closets
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Onsite laundry
- On-site management with select concierge services
- Proximate to Green Line, Orange Line, major MBTA bus routes, and the Commuter Rail
A few notes about this property: RESIS is the exclusive leasing agent for St. Germain Apartments and does not charge a broker fee. Pets are allowed in patio level units only. No undergrads are allowed. A minimum 12 month lease is required.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.